HOLLYWOOD POLAROIDS

Tuesday

another brother tells it as he see it

@KOOLIO - So you are telling me that the people weren't on welfare before, but somehow unfortunate issues arose and they suddenly found themselves in this situation. What WTH happened to thier common sense? I guess going on welfare just changed them into thoughtless who gives a damn people? So yes. They are a part of my 90% theory. So just being ignorant just happened? No DIGNITY!! No purpose in life. I guess we should blame the White man? They let their dogs **** on the sidewalk, throw food from the windows, trash on the ground, young black/hispanic men hanging out with their pants around their behinds and elementary and high school students hanging out all night and all morning. This young lady died senseless and will have a ghetto memorial with candles & liquor on the sidewalk with flowers & teddy bears, etc. This is what makes me mad at Rev. Al Sharpton. He is a community leader and he should stand out against this behavior and speak up. I left the hood and never looked back!!!!

No comments: